Flood Damage Insurance in Pincher Creek, AB
With the increase in severe storms across Canada in recent years, homeowners, renters and landlords in Pincher Creek know that they need to start thinking about flood damage insurance.
The Co-operators has local Insurance Advisors across the province waiting to answer any questions you might have about flood damage insurance in Pincher Creek and more.
Make sure your home is protected against Alberta's extreme weather: learn more about Comprehensive Water coverage from The Co-operators.
Certain protection for uncertain weather
Until recently, Canada was one of the few developed nations without insurance against flooding rivers, lakes and other bodies of water. This anomaly was easy to see in 2013, when Canadians experienced their worst-ever year for weather-related damage. That's why we're proud to offer our new Comprehensive Water coverage to our clients in cities across Alberta, including Pincher Creek. There's also our free online assessment tool so you can determine the level of risk to your home.
Expect to receive knowledgeable, courteous service when you talk to a Co-operators Insurance Advisor about your individual requirements.
Speak to your Co-operators advisor about flood damage insurance in Pincher Creek today and you'll see how we can protect your property against the effects of extreme and unpredictable weather.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Personalized: Get tailored coverage limits to suit your individual needs.
- Flexible: Rather than paying a flat dollar amount, your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount between 2% and 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Budget-friendly: You can enjoy discounts if you install loss prevention devices, including a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Extensive: We cover your home, personal property, detached structures and costs incurred if you have to move out of your home while it's repaired. If your home is a complete loss, there’s no obligation to rebuild; we’ll still pay your claim if you decide to rebuild elsewhere.
Extended Insurance Features in Pincher Creek include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Investing in a Healthier Future
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about flood damage insurance in Pincher Creek AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Pincher Creek now!
Pincher Creek has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today