Flood Damage Insurance in Picture Butte, AB
With the increase in severe storms across Canada in recent years, homeowners, renters and landlords in Picture Butte know that they need to start thinking about flood damage insurance.
The Co-operators has local Insurance Advisors across the province waiting to answer any questions you might have about flood damage insurance in Picture Butte and more.
Contact a local Co-operators Insurance Advisor today to learn more.
Protection against extreme weather conditions
Until recently, Canada was one of the few developed nations without insurance against flooding rivers, lakes and other bodies of water. This lack of coverage came to the forefront in 2013, when Canada faced its most destructive year to date for weather-related damage. We are happy to provide a solution with our new Comprehensive Water coverage, which is offered to clients throughout the province of Alberta, including in Picture Butte. Take our free online assessment now to find out how high your home’s water risk is.
Expect to receive knowledgeable, courteous service when you talk to a Co-operators Insurance Advisor about your individual requirements.
Connect with your Co-operators advisor about flood damage insurance in Picture Butte today and find out how we can help protect your loved ones, your home and everything in it against the effects of extreme weather.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Personalized: Get tailored coverage limits to suit your individual needs.
- Flexible: Rather than paying a flat dollar amount, your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount between 2% and 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Budget-friendly: You can enjoy discounts if you install loss prevention devices, including a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Extensive: We cover your home, personal property, detached structures and costs incurred if you have to move out of your home while it's repaired. If your home is a complete loss, there’s no obligation to rebuild; we’ll still pay your claim if you decide to rebuild elsewhere.
Extended Insurance Features in Picture Butte include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Think of it as Insurance for the Environment
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about our flood damage insurance in Picture Butte AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Picture Butte now!
Picture Butte has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today