Flood Damage Insurance in Olds, AB
There’s no question that severe weather is in the rise in Canada, which is all the more reason for Olds homeowners and renters alike to obtain flood damage insurance.
There are local Co-operators Insurance Advisors nationwide, waiting to answer any questions you might have about flood damage insurance in Olds and more.
So be sure to contact a Co-operators Insurance Advisor today to learn more.
Protection against extreme weather conditions
It's true that Canada was one of the very few developed nations without flooding insurance until very recently. This gap in coverage was especially apparent in 2013, when Canada experienced its worst-ever year for weather-related damage. We are happy to provide a solution with our new Comprehensive Water coverage, which is offered to clients throughout the province of Alberta, including in Olds. Take our free online assessment now to find out how high your home’s water risk is.
Find out how The Co-operators can make a difference in your life.
Get in touch with your local Co-operators advisor about flood damage insurance in Olds today and learn more about the ways in which we can protect your home and everything in it against the damaging effects of severe weather.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Personalized: Get tailored coverage limits to suit your individual needs.
- Flexible: Rather than paying a flat dollar amount, your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount between 2% and 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Budget-friendly: You can enjoy discounts if you install loss prevention devices, including a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Extensive: We cover your home, personal property, detached structures and costs incurred if you have to move out of your home while it's repaired. If your home is a complete loss, there’s no obligation to rebuild; we’ll still pay your claim if you decide to rebuild elsewhere.
Extended Insurance Features in Olds include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Investing in Families, by Ensuring a Greener Future
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about flood damage insurance in Olds AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Olds now!
Olds has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today