Flood Damage Insurance in Mayer Thorpe, AB
As the frequency of severe storms in Canada continues to increase, it's clear that homeowners, renters and landlords in Mayer Thorpe are right to start thinking about flood damage insurance.
Local Co-operators Insurance Advisors across the province can answer any questions you might have about flood damage insurance.
Contact The Co-operators today and let us provide the exact solution you're looking for.
Real protection against unpredictable weather
Until recent years, insurance against flooding rivers, lakes and other bodies of water was not available in Canada. This lack of coverage came to the forefront in 2013, when Canada faced its most destructive year to date for weather-related damage. Rest assured, The Co-operators now provides Comprehensive Water insurance for clients in Mayer Thorpe and across Alberta. Find out your home’s risk level by taking our free online assessment now.
Talk to a Co-operators Insurance Advisor in Mayer Thorpe and you'll enjoy courteous advice and assistance from experienced, highly educated Insurance Advisors who can answer your questions and help you make intelligent, strategic choices.
Talk to your local Co-operators advisor about flood damage insurance in Mayer Thorpe today and discover firsthand how we can help keep your family, your home and everything in it protected from the damaging effects of severe weather.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Personalized: Get tailored coverage limits to suit your individual needs.
- Flexible: Rather than paying a flat dollar amount, your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount between 2% and 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Budget-friendly: You can enjoy discounts if you install loss prevention devices, including a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Extensive: We cover your home, personal property, detached structures and costs incurred if you have to move out of your home while it's repaired. If your home is a complete loss, there’s no obligation to rebuild; we’ll still pay your claim if you decide to rebuild elsewhere.
Extended Insurance Features in Mayer Thorpe include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Investing in a Greener Tomorrow
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about flood damage insurance in Mayer Thorpe AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Mayer Thorpe now!
Mayer Thorpe has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today