Flood Damage Insurance in Lloydminster, AB
Severe weather has become a growing concern in Canada in recent years, which is why both homeowners and renters should get equipped with flood damage insurance in Lloydminster.
The Co-operators has an office not far from your neighbourhood, and qualified Insurance Advisors to answer any questions you might have.
Find out how Comprehensive Water coverage from The Co-operators can provide the protection you need against severe weather in Alberta.
We can't predict the weather but we can protect your home
Many developed nations have insurance against flooding rivers, lakes and other bodies of water, but, until recently, Canada wasn't one of them. This anomaly was easy to see in 2013, when Canadians experienced their worst-ever year for weather-related damage. Rest assured, The Co-operators now provides Comprehensive Water insurance for clients in Lloydminster and across Alberta. Find out your home’s risk level by taking our free online assessment now.
The Co-operators provides you with solutions that make a real difference.
Don’t wait until it’s too late: contact your nearby Co-operators advisor in Lloydminster today for more information on flood damage insurance and get the coverage that’s right for you.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Personalized: Get tailored coverage limits to suit your individual needs.
- Flexible: Rather than paying a flat dollar amount, your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount between 2% and 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Budget-friendly: You can enjoy discounts if you install loss prevention devices, including a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Extensive: We cover your home, personal property, detached structures and costs incurred if you have to move out of your home while it's repaired. If your home is a complete loss, there’s no obligation to rebuild; we’ll still pay your claim if you decide to rebuild elsewhere.
Extended Insurance Features in Lloydminster include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Investing in a More Sustainable Environment
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about flood damage insurance in Lloydminster AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Lloydminster now!
Lloydminster has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today