Flood Damage Insurance in Lethbridge, AB
Severe weather has become a growing concern in Canada in recent years, which is why both homeowners and renters should get equipped with flood damage insurance in Lethbridge.
Did you know that around half of all property claims are the direct result of weather-related water and wind damage, which has cost Canadians nearly $10 billion in insurance claims since 1998?
So speak to one of our qualified Co-operators Insurance Advisors for more information today.
Protection against extreme weather conditions
Until recent years, insurance against flooding rivers, lakes and other bodies of water was not available in Canada. Albertans especially won’t be soon to forget that 2013 was Canada’s worst-ever year for weather-related damage. That's why we're pleased to introduce Comprehensive Water coverage for our valued clients in cities across Alberta, including Lethbridge. Start by taking our free online assessment to understand the level of risk to your property.
Let The Co-operators help.
To learn more about flood damage insurance and to review your options, get in touch with your local Co-operators advisor in Lethbridge today.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Personalized: Get tailored coverage limits to suit your individual needs.
- Flexible: Rather than paying a flat dollar amount, your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount between 2% and 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Budget-friendly: You can enjoy discounts if you install loss prevention devices, including a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Extensive: We cover your home, personal property, detached structures and costs incurred if you have to move out of your home while it's repaired. If your home is a complete loss, there’s no obligation to rebuild; we’ll still pay your claim if you decide to rebuild elsewhere.
Extended Insurance Features in Lethbridge include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Ensuring Canada's Tomorrow
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about our flood damage insurance in Lethbridge AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Lethbridge now!
Lethbridge has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today