Flood Damage Insurance in Leduc, AB
Severe weather has become a growing concern in Canada in recent years, which is why both homeowners and renters should get equipped with flood damage insurance in Leduc.
The Co-operators has an office not far from your neighbourhood, and qualified Insurance Advisors to answer any questions you might have.
Put your trust in The Co-operators. Simply call us today to find out more.
Stay protected, no matter the weather
Canada was one of the only developed nations without flooding insurance until recently. Albertans especially won’t be soon to forget that 2013 was Canada’s worst-ever year for weather-related damage. For that reason, we're proud to provide Comprehensive Water coverage for our clients in cities across Alberta, including Leduc. If you need to determine the risk to your home, there's also our easy-to-use online assessment tool.
Expect to receive knowledgeable, courteous service when you talk to a Co-operators Insurance Advisor about your individual requirements.
Don’t wait until it’s too late: contact your nearby Co-operators advisor in Leduc today for more information on flood damage insurance and get the coverage that’s right for you.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Personalized: Get tailored coverage limits to suit your individual needs.
- Flexible: Rather than paying a flat dollar amount, your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount between 2% and 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Budget-friendly: You can enjoy discounts if you install loss prevention devices, including a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Extensive: We cover your home, personal property, detached structures and costs incurred if you have to move out of your home while it's repaired. If your home is a complete loss, there’s no obligation to rebuild; we’ll still pay your claim if you decide to rebuild elsewhere.
Extended Insurance Features in Leduc include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Investing in a Greener Tomorrow
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about flood damage insurance in Leduc AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Leduc now!
Leduc has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today