Flood Damage Insurance in High River, AB
There’s no question that severe weather is in the rise in Canada, which is all the more reason for High River homeowners and renters alike to obtain flood damage insurance.
Local Co-operators Insurance Advisors across the province can answer any questions you might have about flood damage insurance.
Fortunately, you can put an end to your worries with Comprehensive Water coverage, a new offering in Alberta from The Co-operators.
We can't predict the weather but we can protect your home
Until recently, Canada was one of the few developed nations without insurance against flooding rivers, lakes and other bodies of water. This gap in coverage was all too clear in 2013, which remains one of the country's most destructive and costly years in terms of weather-related damage. We're proud to offer a solution with our new Comprehensive Water coverage for clients in cities across Alberta, including High River. You can also get a free online assessment to find out the level of risk to your home.
The Co-operators provides you with solutions that make a real difference.
To learn more about flood damage insurance and to review your options, get in touch with your local Co-operators advisor in High River today.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Personalized: Get tailored coverage limits to suit your individual needs.
- Flexible: Rather than paying a flat dollar amount, your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount between 2% and 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Budget-friendly: You can enjoy discounts if you install loss prevention devices, including a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Extensive: We cover your home, personal property, detached structures and costs incurred if you have to move out of your home while it's repaired. If your home is a complete loss, there’s no obligation to rebuild; we’ll still pay your claim if you decide to rebuild elsewhere.
Extended Insurance Features in High River include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Ensuring a Greener Future for Canadian Families
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about flood damage insurance in High River AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in High River now!
High River has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today