Flood Damage Insurance in Fort MacLeod, AB
The number of severe storms in Canada has risen dramatically in recent years, which means homeowners, renters and landlords in Fort MacLeod are more aware about flood damage insurance than ever before.
The Co-operators has an office not far from your neighbourhood, and qualified Insurance Advisors to answer any questions you might have.
Make sure your home is protected against Alberta's extreme weather: learn more about Comprehensive Water coverage from The Co-operators.
Reassuring coverage against unpredictable weather
It's true that Canada was one of the very few developed nations without flooding insurance until very recently. This gap in coverage was especially apparent in 2013, when Canada experienced its worst-ever year for weather-related damage. However, you can now feel good knowing The Co-operators offers Comprehensive Water coverage to clients in Fort MacLeod and across Alberta. Get started by using our free online assessment to find out your home’s risk level right now.
When you talk to a Co-operators Insurance Advisor, you can expect to receive knowledgeable, courteous service each and every time.
Speak to your Co-operators advisor about flood damage insurance in Fort MacLeod today and you'll see how we can protect your property against the effects of extreme and unpredictable weather.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Personalized: Get tailored coverage limits to suit your individual needs.
- Flexible: Rather than paying a flat dollar amount, your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount between 2% and 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Budget-friendly: You can enjoy discounts if you install loss prevention devices, including a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Extensive: We cover your home, personal property, detached structures and costs incurred if you have to move out of your home while it's repaired. If your home is a complete loss, there’s no obligation to rebuild; we’ll still pay your claim if you decide to rebuild elsewhere.
Extended Insurance Features in Fort MacLeod include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Taking Care of the Environment
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about flood damage insurance in Fort MacLeod AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Fort MacLeod now!
Fort MacLeod has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today