Flood Damage Insurance in Canmore, AB
Severe weather has become a growing concern in Canada in recent years, which is why both homeowners and renters should get equipped with flood damage insurance in Canmore.
There are local Co-operators Insurance Advisors nationwide, waiting to answer any questions you might have about flood damage insurance in Canmore and more.
Get your specific questions answered by the professionals at The Co-operators. Speak with an Insurance Advisor today!
Real protection against unpredictable weather
Up until a few years ago, flood insurance did not exist in Canada. This coverage gap was highlighted in 2013, the country’s worst-ever year for weather-related damage. We're proud to offer a solution with our new Comprehensive Water coverage for clients in cities across Alberta, including Canmore. You can also get a free online assessment to find out the level of risk to your home.
The Co-operators provides you with solutions that make a real difference.
To learn more about flood damage insurance and to review your options, get in touch with your local Co-operators advisor in Canmore today.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Personalized: Get tailored coverage limits to suit your individual needs.
- Flexible: Rather than paying a flat dollar amount, your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount between 2% and 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Budget-friendly: You can enjoy discounts if you install loss prevention devices, including a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Extensive: We cover your home, personal property, detached structures and costs incurred if you have to move out of your home while it's repaired. If your home is a complete loss, there’s no obligation to rebuild; we’ll still pay your claim if you decide to rebuild elsewhere.
Extended Insurance Features in Canmore include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Think of it as Insurance for the Environment
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about our flood damage insurance in Canmore AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Canmore now!
Canmore has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today