Flood Damage Insurance in Barrhead, AB
There’s no question that severe weather is in the rise in Canada, which is all the more reason for Barrhead homeowners and renters alike to obtain flood damage insurance.
That's why The Co-operators has qualified, courteous Insurance Advisors available all across Canada, to ensure that you have access to the advice and information you need.
Make sure your home is protected against Alberta's extreme weather: learn more about Comprehensive Water coverage from The Co-operators.
Reassuring coverage against unpredictable weather
It's true that Canada was one of the very few developed nations without flooding insurance until very recently. Albertans especially won’t be soon to forget that 2013 was Canada’s worst-ever year for weather-related damage. However, you can now feel good knowing The Co-operators offers Comprehensive Water coverage to clients in Barrhead and across Alberta. Get started by using our free online assessment to find out your home’s risk level right now.
Talk to a Co-operators Insurance Advisor in Barrhead and you'll enjoy courteous advice and assistance from experienced, highly educated Insurance Advisors who can answer your questions and help you make intelligent, strategic choices.
Don’t wait until it’s too late: contact your nearby Co-operators advisor in Barrhead today for more information on flood damage insurance and get the coverage that’s right for you.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Personalized: Get tailored coverage limits to suit your individual needs.
- Flexible: Rather than paying a flat dollar amount, your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount between 2% and 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Budget-friendly: You can enjoy discounts if you install loss prevention devices, including a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Extensive: We cover your home, personal property, detached structures and costs incurred if you have to move out of your home while it's repaired. If your home is a complete loss, there’s no obligation to rebuild; we’ll still pay your claim if you decide to rebuild elsewhere.
Extended Insurance Features in Barrhead include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Investing in Families, by Ensuring a Greener Future
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about flood damage insurance in Barrhead AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Barrhead now!
Barrhead has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today